Organization Name: CSIR – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Technical Officer
- CSIR-UGC JRF (NET)
- Project- JRF
- Research Associate
- Project Assistant
- Technical Officer: Applicants who have completed B.E / B.Tech. or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CMERI Recruitment 2018
- CSIR-UGC JRF (NET): Applicants who have completed M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry Physically and Visually handicapped candidates) after qualifying the National Eligibility Test ( NET ) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSIR Recruitment 2018.
- Project- JRF: Applicants who have completed B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical / Electronics and Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engg or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSIR Recruitment 2018.
- Project Assistant: Applicants who have completed Diploma/ B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSIR Recruitment 2018.
- Research Associate: Applicants who have completed M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engg./ Allied domain with 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSIR Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Technical Officer: Rs. 44,900/-
- Project Assistant, Level-I: Rs.15,000/-
- Project Assistant, Level-II, Project- JRF: Rs.25,000/-
- Project Assistant Level-III: Rs.28,000/-
- Research Associate-I: Rs.36,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.cmeri.res.in CSIR-CMERI Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to CSIR- CMERI careers page at the official website www.cmeri.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CSIR- CMERI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CSIR- CMERI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CSIR- CMERI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “CSIR- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur – 713 209
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.11.2018
For Other Posts:
- Walk-In: 04.10.2018 & 05.10.2018 @ 09.30 Hrs
- Official Notification 1: Click Here to Download
- Official Notification 2: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply