Organization Name: Calcutta High Court
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 221
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Group D
- Applicants who have completed 8th Class Pass & Knowledge of Reading And Writing Bengali & English. (Graduate Candidates Are Not Be Eligible To Apply) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for High Court At Calcutta Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.4900-16,200/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in High Court At Calcutta Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to High Court At Calcutta careers page at the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court At Calcutta Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court At Calcutta Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29.10.2018